Not Enough Time Part Deux

Wow, see the holidays got busy didn’t they.. Even I literally fell off the page.  Ok, I am back to tell you another way to make time seem to slow down, and give yourself the feeling of more time.  One thing I like to do is make lists.  Lists of what I need to do for the month which are absolutely a priority.  Then I scale it down to what can I get done which week.. then I make daily lists.  The daily lists will contain priorities as well as goals for myself like working out, meditation, reading a book perhaps.. things like that, but the priorities of the day must get done absolutely.  Now, something like working out may absolutely be a priority for that day if I have gone two whole days without working out as I will not go a third.  That is my signal that I am forgetting that I am a priority.  I may even take an extra step if I feel I have forgotten myself and treat myself to something like a pedi with my massage.  Mind you massages are priorities for me also, and not a treat.  In my line of work they are needed as my body and hands are my tools of my trade.  Therefore, they must be maintained in optimal condition for my clients sessions.

So now start making list to see the whole picture and then make the list smaller to the weeks and then focus daily on reaching all your priorities and goals.  Seeing them and checking them off gives yourself a sense of accomplishment and achievement.  Always take sometime of the day for just you too. Maybe you want to read a good book, watch a movie, take a bath, or workout. I always workout or stretch and then pick a lazy activity to reward my workout... or if I feel sore and tired I just listen to my body and forgive myself for not working.  Do two activities for you anyways in that case.  For instance, that actually happened tonite, and I watched two movies which is something I rarely have time to do.  I will tell you a third way so come back soon..( I had to edit this yet again as I don't seem to be a timely blogger so I will stop making promises..instead my new goal will be to post at least once a month..more if I can get around to it. 3-23-18)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not Enough Time

Not Enough Time Still? Part 3